This page lists all the Notices to the manufacturers concerning medication pricing management. Since 2012, the pricing notices have not been issued by INESSS.
The Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec is now responsible for price development as well as changes of an administrative nature, particularly including the recognition of manufacturers and wholesalers, and sales statistics that manufacturers must provide during the year.
Henceforth, the Régie will be the sole communication service for manufacturers and wholesalers, save for activities regarding new medication registrations. It is important to note that the requests for registration must still be sent directly to INESSS.
Notices in 2011 (in French)
- RAMQ Newsletter - Transfer of some INESSS activities to the RAMQ22 KbPublished December 12, 2011
- RAMQ Notice - 2012 price indexing36 KbPublished December 15, 2011
- Decrease in generic drug pricing27 KbPublished February 10, 2011
- Maximum wholesalers’ margin8 KbPublished February 28, 2011
- Price increases in 2011 and the offer of the lowest price in Canada34 KbPublished May 12, 2011
Notices in 2010 (in French)
- Changes to price increase requests17 KbPublished March 12, 2010
- Decrease in generic drug pricing16 KbPublished June 3, 2010
- Decrease in generic drugs pricing15 KbPublished July 2, 2010
- Decrease in generic drugs pricing31 KbPublished November 5, 2010
- Decrease in generic drug pricing15 KbPublished December 1, 2010
Notices in 2009 (in French)
Notices in 2008 (in French)
- 2009 price indexing64 KbPublished November 11, 2008