INESSS collaborates with its partners by sharing its expertise as part of:
- Requests for participation in the work by scientific committees in external projects
- Requests for participation pertaining to work with ministerial, network and different partners’ committees
- Requests for participation in research networks/protocols
- Requests for methodological collaboration to develop common tools
- Scientific activities (conferences, symposiums, workshops, etc.)
Any organisation working in the health and social services sector is eligible to submit a request for collaboration.
- Filing of request - 48 hours (acknowledgement of receipt)
- Verification of eligibility – within 15 days (interview)
- Strategic analysis
- Decision – As quickly as possible based on the information submitted by applicant
An interview with the applicant is required following receipt of the request in order to clarify the needs and define the request. Certain experts may be invited to participate in this interview.
1. Filing of a request for collaboration
The requests are sent by email to email@example.com. It is important to specify the subject of the request, to attach all pertinent documentation as well as the contact information of the resource person.
INESSS recognises the urgent nature of certain requests and will do everything in its power to address them as expeditiously as possible.
2. Verification of eligibility
Verification of eligibility of the request answers the following questions:
- Does the project fall within the scope of INESSS’s mission?
- Did the organisation provide enough information for INESSS to consider the request?
At the conclusion of the verification of eligibility:
If the request is not eligible, the applicant, if at all possible, is redirected to other agencies.
If the request is eligible, it will be submitted to a strategic analysis.
3. Strategic analysis
The strategic analysis is conducted from predefined specific criteria towards a systematic and thorough evaluation of the request. The Scientific Coordinating Committee is responsible.
Consult the Grille d’analyse des demandes de projets for the evaluation criteria.
At the conclusion of the analysis, the Scientific Coordinating Committee makes a decision that is communicated to the applicant.
When the request may lead to a collaboration, INESSS communicates with the applicant to discuss the terms of the implementation of the collaboration.
In the event the request cannot lead to a collaboration, the applicant is, if at all possible, redirected to other agencies.