The Ministry of Health and Social Services annually issues the Québec repertory and measuring system for biomedical analyses. This repertory contains diverse information related to the management of biomedical testing.
INESSS evaluated the relevance of whether to introduce these new analyses to the repertory and made recommendations.
Analyses of March, 2020:
- Detection of adalimumab and anti-adalimumab antibodies by ELISA
- Molecular detection of viral enteropathogens by multiplex PCR
- Molecular detection of bacterial enteropathogens by multiplex PCR
- Dosage of red blood cell folates
- Genotyping of Dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase DPYD (4 pathogenic variations) - CHUS
- Genotyping of Dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase DPYD (4 pathogenic variations) - MUHC
- Scleroderma panel
- Sequencing of the FAH gene in hereditary tyrosinemia type 1
- Prognostic stratification of acute myeloid leukaemia by new generation sequencing - Gene panel - Addition of the IDH1 gene